cuing therapy in Lahore| Cupping in Lahore | cupping in Pakistan | Hijama cuping - LahoreSaturday, 27 July 2013
Cupping is a method of causing local congestion. A partial vacuum is created in cups placed on the skin either by means of heat or suction. This draws up the underlying tissues. When the cup is left in place on the skin for few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing takes place.
Benefits of Cupping cupping related-organ
• It helps in causing tissues to release toxins
• Activate the lymphatic system
• To clean delicate and big arteries and activate the blood circulation.
• To clean lymphatic knots and veins, mainly in the foot, that spread all over the body to relieve it from the residuals of medications at once
Cupping Theraoy gets rid of acidic toxic waste which accumulates in our bodies (blood stasis) as we grow older. Sources of toxic waste include
The polluted air we breathe;
Toxic chemicals found in your food, water, drinks, household chemicals & toiletries;
Environmental waste in your neighbourhood;
Intoxicating drinks, narcotic drugs, junk food and smoking;
Waste products of normal body metabolism;
Products of medicinal drugs metabolism;
Impact of trauma and accidents on our body;
Toxins from mental stress, anger, anxiety and depression.
Hijama Principles from Islam Perspective
In the two first parts of the same note, we have discussed about Hijama and also its status in Holy Islam and medicine. Now, we want to suggest the principles of Hijama and appropriate time to perform it from an Islamic perspective.
Hijama is regarded to be among other religious recommendations, so it has to observe a variety of different principles in order to get better results. Some of these principles are as follows:
Preconditions of Hijama:
Imam Sadiq (AS) said: ”Perform Hijama at the last hours of the day.”
• The patient should sit cross legged toward Kiblah.
• The therapist and the patient should do Wudu and begin to perform Hijama by the name of God.
• Ayat-al- Kursi should be recited before doing Hijama
• Never forget Salawat while performing Hijama
• It is recommended to have a pomegranate before doing Hijama.
• It is not allowed to have a bath for at least 12 hours after performing Hijama in oreder to avoid infection.
• It is harmful to have salt, diaries and pickle for 12 hours after performing Hijamma.
• Those who wear glasses must take it off as they are going to perform Hijama.
• Women are forbidden to perform Hijama during menstrual period and especially its last days.
• It is recommended (Mostahab) to look at the first drops of blood since it makes eyesight.
• It is suggested not to have any sexual relationship for about 12 hours before and after Hijama
Surriya Azeem Hospital Choburgi chok Lhr. Mob # 0333-4624627 PH # 042-37120003-4
jinnah Medical Complex 5, Fazalya colony firozpur Road Lhr, Mob # 0333-4624627 Ph # 042-37536513-14-15
Saadan Hospital Allahhu chok MAIN Bulaward Johretown Lhr Mob # 03334624627 Ph # 042-35170090-91